WORLD’S LEADING MARBLE MANUFACTURER- BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP’s Technology for marble
Beautify your spaces with a fine blend of class and luxury. The filtered selection available will reduce the risk of selecting a wrong product. Years of excellence in the field of delivering good quality marble and stone has made us one of the leading marble manufacturers.
With our clientele reaching to all parts of the world, we strive hard to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Catering to all your concerns- budget or quality or something selective like a unique product. Experience true beauty at…
EXCLUSIVE MARBLE AND NATURAL STONE AVAILABLE AT BHANDARI MARBLES.
First of all, I would like to tell that marble is a natural material that are extracted from quarries in different parts of the world; hence it can’t be manufactured, but can only be process in marble processing units or as commonly called “marble factories.” However, various marble products can be used to develop an array of products.
Below is the Step-by-Step description of how the marble transformed into a finished product to suit our client’s requirements:
- Like other natural stones, large marble blocks are extracted directly from quarries. These blocks are then brought into processing units (usually located close to quarries to avoid excessive transportation cost and prevent damage) and this is why BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP is able to maintain lower costs for their products.
- At marble factories, these large blocks are sliced into slabs of varying sizes using the BEST TECHNOLOGY, so that the finished product is flawless and the order can be customized depending on the requirement.
- Large gangsaw slabs can be further cut into smaller slabs by a specialized cutter; hence the name given cutter slabs. This also can be a product as per the customer’s demand.
- Depending on the requirement, either the gangsaw slabs or cutter slabs can be modified or given the shape of a specific product. Most common marble products are flooring tiles, kitchen countertops, vanity tops and work tops, steps, risers, bathtub surrounds and shower wall covering.
- Prior to installation and generally on customer’s demand, the product surface is given a specific finish that adds to its natural beauty. Popular marble finishes are polished, honed, tumbled and brushed.
- Depending on the requirement, edge profile is also defined for certain marble products like countertop prior to the installation. Common marble edge profiles are ogee, bullnose, dupont, and waterfall, stairthread, chiseled and bevel, among others.
- An important point be noted is that throughout various stages of marble processing, quality inspections are done multiple times that include checking the desired size, thickness, finish, edge profile and quality of the marble used.
- Finally, the marble products are safely and properly packed in strong wooden crates to avoid any damage (chipping, scratch or breakage) during the transportation process.
- At Bhandari marbles, YOU DEMAND, WE DELIVER. Our team aims on providing everything that you are looking for.
Indian marble varieties are globally acclaimed for their amazing looks and high quality. In case you want a marble product to be installed somewhere at an overseas location, you can easily contact us for delivering quality products in your country on time.
BHANDARI MARBLE GROUP